…..and then there’s THIS: a ball-sack backpack, which the 17 YR old cleverly dubbed a “Sack pack.” I can so see the 21 YR old wearing this though.Now I think I’ve seen everything.
There are no words.
- My mother got new glasses(now she’s healed from her cataract surgery) and the 12 YR old got a new iPod, the 6th Gen. She’s been saving up all her $$$$ to buy it ever since the summer.
- I had a dream that when I get my echocardiogram that the technician calls in the cardiologist and then I’m told I have to get to the hospital quickly as the entire right side of my heart is blocked!
- I have been having alot of dreams lately about my grandmother( who is dead) and of my seeing her and talking to her so I wonder if it means that I’M going to die soon,too?
- I tried talking to the 17 YR old to try to understand why he tried to kill himself but he didn’t want to talk even though I’ve been there myself so I can relate and I was hoping I could help and perhaps even change something if needed, to prevent a repeat.
- My mother sneered that I “don’t care about” the 8 YR old even though I DO in my own way, it’s just with my Asperger’s it’s difficult for me and I don’t coddle and over-indulge him like SHE does but it doesn’t mean that I don’t care about him.
- I ran out of medicinal “herb” for my migraines and I haven’t been able to get a hold of my “herbalist” so I hope that he didn’t get arrested or something…
- My mother snickered, “It’s always so hard for you to help!” yet she fails to realize with my depression that ANYTHING always requires such tremendous effort on my part; I just feel so apathetic, sluggish, and don’t care about anything anymore, plus with my shortness of breath and extreme fatigue I’m just not up for it and I can’t exert myself but does she care?
- My hubby said he doubled my life insurance so I had better die before I turn 50 (I turn 49 in January) like I’ve always had a feeling my whole life that I will, otherwise he said he’ll be really disappointed, but no one will be more disappointed than ME!
- I wish I could hibernate thru the winter…..in the Caribbean!
- I heard a line in a movie and it really struck me( as it bothers me how my kids hate me) “It’s not your kids’ job to love you; it’s your job to love them.”
- I replace the title of that Christmas song “I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm” with “I’ve Got My Buddy To Keep Me Warm” because he snuggles up with me in bed at night and his fur keeps me warm.
- Hilariously funny: my hubby downloaded this movie that my mother wanted to watch…..but it ended up being in another language only they never knew until she started watching it! Ha,ha!
- It’s disappointing to see people rejecting and being unwelcoming to Syrian refugees over paranoid fears that terrorists will pose as them to enter the country. Terrorists can just as easily enter the country as tourists too if they want. If they’re that determined to enter the country they’ll find a way. The refugees are the innocent VICTIMS of terrorism and war and Jesus tells us to LOVE thy neighbour!
- I completely avoided the orgy of consumerism known as “Black Friday” so I ended up saving even MORE $$$$$$ and I didn’t get trampled,either!
My 14 YR old( who just LOVES fashion and clothes!) will love this blog post! It’s pretty gowns that I like, and that I’ve “pinned” on Pinterest. I would love to have them but of course would have no place to actually wear them. Enjoy!