1. I have been in the cockpit of an airplane.
2. I still remember my favourite Snoopy toy that burnt in our family’s cottage fire when I was a kid.
3. I got really sick at camp once as a kid and the nurse gave me this gross pink stomach powder and I was in the infirmary for days barfing my guts out and with a fever.
4. I like to ride horses.
5. I am allergic to hay, milk, egg yolks, and pollen.
6. I have been in helicopters 3 times.
7. I have seen the following live in concert: REO Speedwagon, Leif Garret, Aerosmith, ZZ Top, Tony D Band( many times), Bo Diddley, Dutch Mason, Kim Mitchell, George Thorogood(many times), Lenny Kravitz,The Proclaimers
8. I have had 3 surgeries.(2 with a General anesthetic)
9. I was asked in highschool to join both the swim and gymnastic teams but declined as I don’t believe in competing and just did it for fun.
10. I have had these dog breeds as pets: Pug, Beagle, Chihuahua, Afghan Hound, Samoyed.
11. I can speak 4 languages.(English, French, German, and Russian)
12. I still have my favourite toy since I was 4-5 years old, but he’s all beat up now…
13. I have had a house fire.(13 years ago)
14. I have had several miscarriages , one preemie, and one induced early due to my liver problem.
15. I love suntanning in the summer.
16. I hate vegetables.
17. I loved Paul McCartney ever since I was 12 years old.(but think he’s an A-hole now)
18. I hate sports.
19. I love reading.
20. I have had my hair all colours: brown, black, red, and blonde.
21. Politically, I am far-right Conservative.
22. I am pro-life.
23. As a child I had mice, gerbils, guinea pigs,hamsters,and fish as pets.
24. I have a muskrat fur coat.
25. I love those little beads filled with bath oils.
26. I love lilacs, roses, and peonies.
27. I once went on an all-peach diet and to this day I have an aversion to peaches.
28. I don’t like pepperoni and I always pick it off pizza.
29. Hawaii or Italy are my 2 favourite places I’ve been to and so far I’ve been to 25 countries.
30. I have moved 13 times.
31. I have lived in 5 different cities/towns.
32. I am addicted to chocolate.
33. I am a non-drinker and a non-smoker.
34. I am devoutly religious.
35. My first baking was a birthday cake for my mother when I was 8-9 years old, but I didn’t cook it long enough and it was all gooey and sticky on the inside.
36. I have never been able to do math!
37. I love the Three Stooges.
38. My favourite memories and time period is the 1970’s.
39. I like Hippie Bohemian style clothing.
40. I was a stick-thin child but at age 13 quickly gained 50 pounds over the summer and have struggled with my weight ever since. I have to starve myself to lose weight but as soon as I stop starving the weight always comes back.
41. I prefer, and look better with, very short hair.
42. I shaved my head to support our son when he had cancer and lost his hair to chemo.
43. I have a perception problem and can’t judge space or distance, and I can’t read maps or follow directions.
44. I got my first credit card when was 16.
45. I have had 6 passports so far(as of 2009)
46. Everything I know about flowers and plants I learned from my grandmother.
47. I have all the symptoms of a brain tumour….
48. Armadillos are my favourite animal.
49. When I was 13 or so I had pictures of Leif Garret, Scott Baio, Erik Estrada,and Shaun Cassidy on my bedroom walls.
50. I detest women’s magazines like Glamour and Cosmopolitan.
51. I used to play violin.
52. My favourite evening gown would be a light pink sequin.
53. I used to watch the Sonny and Cher show as a kid.
54. I have collected Charlie’s Angels trading cards and Barbie sticker book.
55. I have an extensive Pug figurine collection.
56. I have never had a driver’s license.
57. I grew up an only child.
58. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off is my favourite movie.
59. I have both a low blood pressure(except for when I had my liver disorder and it shot up to 175/150) and low blood-sugar and often feel faint if I stand for too long.
60. I like Reggae and Blues.
61. Eating and sleeping are my favourite body functi0ns.
62. My grandmother tried to teach me to knit once but I found it too confusing and didn’t have the patience for it.
63. I often reverse letters while typing and see numbers backwards(eg. see 21 as 12).
64. I don’t like berries.
65. I have had several pieces published in both newspapers and magazines.
66. I can’t stand The Simpsons.
67. I HATE country music!!!!
68. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
69. I have fond memories of bouncing around in the back of the moving station wagon with my cousins when we were kids.
70. I love licorice flavour.
71. I met Wayne Gretzky 3 times.
72. I met the former Prime Minister Mulroney.
73. I just found out as an adult that I have 3 half-siblings.
74. I was the only kid growing up I knew that didn’t have a father in the home.
75. I have always loved writing.
76. Crayons and freshly washed bed linen are “comfort” smells for me, nostalgic memories of my childhood.
77. I love the sound of wires buzzing in the hot, humid summer.It makes me think of summers at my aunt’s house as a kid.
78. As a kid I loved those tacky glittery Christmas decorations and to this day when see it, it reminds me of Christmases from the past.
79. My favourite colours are purple and blue.
80. I spend a great deal of my childhood trying to fly.
81. I have been both snorkelling ad surfing in Hawaii.
82. The item I cherished most(and lost in a fire) was a rainbow coloured crushed velvet pillow a relative made for me.
83. I can do a Donald Duck voice.
84. I love to house paint.
85. I love the smell of Christmas trees.
86. I like hedgehogs.
87. When I had my liver problem both my skin and whites of my eyes turned yellow!
88. I prefer cities to small towns.
89. When my dog died having puppies I hand-raised them from birth and they survived.
90. I have more pimples outbreaks as an adult than I ever did as a teen.
91. I love flannel.
92. I have several photo albums and diaries over the years.
93. As a kid I put on my bathingsuit and washed my hair in the rain.
94. I love coconut scent; in body wash, creams, shampoos, soap, etc..
95. I have been on an Indian Reservation.
96. I don’t like Hershey’s chocolate(I think it tastes like soap) but prefer Cadbury’s.
97. I used to hate cats but changed my mind years later and now I don’t mind them.
98. I love the sound of thunderstorms at night when I’m in bed.
99. I had a friend as a kid who only had one hand.
100. I hate American Idol and Dancing with the stars and shows like that.