I just ordered a cool US Civil War(Union) Kepi hat like the one pictured here. I think it looks so cool and it’ll be good for summer to keep the sun off my shorn head! 🙂
The Peculiar Purple Pie Man of Porcupine Peak…Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-da! ..from Strawberry Shortcake!!
‘You know you’re a redneck when……
1. You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.
2. You can entertain yourself for more than 15 minutes with a fly swatter.
3. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
4. You burn your yard rather than mow it.
6. The Salvation Army declines your furniture.
7. You offer to give someone the shirt off your back and they don’t want it.
8. You have the local taxidermist on speed dial.
9. You come back from the dump with more than you took.
10. You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.
11. Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.
12. Your grandmother has ‘ammo’ on her Christmas list.
13. You keep flea and tick soap in the shower.
14. You’ve been involved in a custody fight over a hunting dog.
15. You go to the stock car races and don’t need a program.
16. You know how many bales of hay your car will hold.
17. You have a rag for a gas cap.
18. Your house doesn’t have curtains, but your truck does.
19. You wonder how service stations keep their rest-rooms so clean.
20. You can spit without opening your mouth.
21. You consider your license plate personalized because your father made it.
22. Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.
23. You have a complete set of salad bowls and they all say ‘Cool Whip’ on the side.
24. The biggest city you’ve ever been to is Wal-Mart.
25. Your working TV sits on top of your non-working TV.
26. You’ve used your ironing board as a buffet table.
27. A tornado hits your neighborhood and does $100,000 worth of improvements.
28.. You’ve used a toilet brush to scratch your back.
29. You missed your 5th grade graduation because you were on jury duty.
30. You think fast food is hitting a deer at 65.
This lame-ass show “Corner Gas” has been called Canada’s BEST show of all time and is ending(finally!) after 6 seasons. Are they KIDDING? This show is soooo lame it makes me embarrassed to BE Canadian! It’s about a bunch of losers and they say it’s most successful and popular show! Spare me!! I’d rather burn my retinas out than watch this crappola!! Now “Degrassi”is the best (and only good!) Canadian show!! 🙂