And…here we go!
1. If we had no winter _____.It would always feel like summer!
2. _The miracle of life is ____ a perpetual astonishment.
3. If I had my life to live over _I would be someone entirely different.____.
4. “Eat a scabby-cat, you daft git!”_____ inside of four and twenty hours.
5. If you’ve never been thrilled _you cease to exist____.
6. To be interested in the changing seasons is the variety of life’s beauties and God’s creation.____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed early_____, tomorrow my plans include _suntanning____ and Sunday, I want to _enjoy Mass____!
Thanx to Janet.
Ok, I confess, although I diligently pray my daily Rosary I DO sometimes see it as sort of a “chore”; I may rush thru it as something else needs to be done, I’m pressed for time, in a rush,tired, or whatever. Even though I DO always feel enlightened and spiritually uplifted after I do, at times I have to ‘force” myself and I don’t always want to, or enjoy it. There, I said it. I also pray for intentions to be granted(usually for safety for our family, for those who are sick, on my prayer list, and the souls of the dead) and for the intention that each “Hail Mary” saves a baby from abortion. Nevertheless, I do make the time for it,and God still sees my faithfulness ,even thru all my flaws and shortcomings! (and besides, I get the job done!) 🙂 Things may feel repetitive, or even burdensome at times, but life is like that, and we press on, always faithful and obedient!(I hope that doesn’t make me a “bad” Catholic!)
I am one of those unfortunate people who has always had bad luck; whom nothing ever goes right or works out for; an unlucky soul, the unlikely statistic,rare occurance,unusual case,exception, and 1-out-of-a-million.Ok, so you get the idea, but May, for some reason, is a *particularly* bad luck month…when something bad,even catastrophic, ALWAYS happens: for instance: 12 out of 14 people in our family that died, died in May. It was in May our house burnt down in a fire. It was in May our dog died. It was in May an enemy threatened our family and we had to flee.It was in May my mother lost a job. It was in May we got robbed. Now we need a new furnace we can’t afford and guess what? It’s MAY!! Many are the afflictions of the righteous! A relative dreads May just like we do; he says he’s filled with trepidation the entire month and breathes a sigh of relief once it’s over….sigh…HOW long until June, again?