And…here we go!
1. A silly sport’s team losing _____ is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I find relaxing and soothing for sleep._____.
3. Chocolate mousse _____ tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is a thankless job!_____.
5. The Alps _____ is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is SOME hope for humanity… _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to visiting an old friend _____, tomorrow my plans include taking it easy _____ and Sunday, I want to do my monthly Confession_____!
Catching up on what we’ve been doing:
The 11 year old has his oncologist app’t today which always makes me nervous(in case he’s relapsed) until we know it’s ok, the 2 year old set off the security system and scribbled on the TV and seeing his wrinkled hands and feet after his bath moaned,”Boo-boo!” I also heard gun shots outside which sounds like fire crackers,; pop-pop-pop! I trimmed Wilson’s fur, and continue to have ovarian cancer symptoms, incl. nausea, and lack of appetite. I remember as well a few years ago when I was prego with one of the kids they found cysts on an ovary but said were nothing to worry about; could they have turned cancerous? ..or just a coincidence? Some of the kids are still at camp,and I’m travelling up to see an old friend I recently got back in touch with.
Please pray for baby Stellan, who is having heart and organ failure,and is in critical shape due to SVT he’s had since before birth. Please remember him and his family in your prayers,and pray for a miracle!!
A blog carnival originated at http://www.mycharmingkids.net
I didn’t….get my knickers in a twist and feel slighted when we got to Church and saw someone had taken our regular seats…..
I didn’t….crack up laughing when I saw a squirrel fall out of a tree….
I didn’t….tell the kids I’m still on my period because I didn’t feel like going swimming with them today….
I didn’t….snap at somebody and be generally irritable because I feel stressed-out…
I didn’t…breathe a sigh of happy relief when someone that rubs me the wrong way went back after a visit I didn’t want in the first place…
I didn’t…get all upset, hurt,and sulky when someone rejected to add me as a “friend” on Facebook….
I didn’t…freak out at my husband for leaving his dirty underwear on the bathroom floor after his shower (instead of picking them up and putting it in the laundry)….
I didn’t…secretly think to myself,”Well if I DO have cancer at least I’ll finally lose weight!”…
I didn’t…send out an e-mail and then regret it and wish I could get it back..