I am now on Facebook and have already found 4 old friends(and a possible 5th; I’m not sure if it’s her, but it’s her name and looks like her!) from grade 8! One I used to have a “crush” on and just found out he’s gay! Now I feel like such a stooge! Another graduated university and now owns her own business.I have to say I was surprised, but I guess with my 11 kids I surprised THEM too and they weren’t expecting it, either! I still have to hear back from 3 of them, but this is exciting; I’ve always wanted to re-connect with old school friends. A couple of years ago I found another friend from grade 8 on Classmates.com and she and her family even came up to visit us! In other news: our 2 year old went PEE in the POTTY today! He’s also sick too(fever) I hope’s NOT the dreaded Swine Flu! Poor little guy!! 2 of the kids get all hives from the pool as well we found out later(from water testing) likely due to the high levels of chlorine we’ve been using to control algae!
I now have a Facebook account! I go by the username Pogue Mahone. See you there?
1. When I heard the Pope seems so “Left” ,so “Green” and so Liberal _____ I almost crapped in my pants!_____.
2. Sitting out in the warm sun is the
_____ best medicine.
3. It’s late, but _most people aren’t reliable,anyway!____
4. _ I will remain faithful to God ____ always.
5. My eyes have seen more trauma than most people will._____.
6. Hold on to your faith _____ strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to the Ethnic Festival _____, tomorrow my plans include just relaxing and a movie _____ and Sunday, I want to go to Church _____!Thanx to Janet.