What is the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
– I ate shit when I was a kid, and also chicken feet(when I used to eat meat) which are pretty gross and haggis although I liked it.
What is the most extreme hairstyle you’ve had?
What is your favorite grain?
What is the boldest thing you’ve ever done?
– Got up in front of my grade 4 class and did the Tetley Tea dance.
What things do you hate the most?
– Rednecks and whores.
What do you like to do most in the summer?
– Suntan and swim.
Do you have any traditions in your family?
– After School Party, Opening 1 present Christmas Eve after church, Do Whatever You Want Day on Leap YR, pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving, going to the “Ex”, Bible camp..
What is your fondest childhood memory?
– Camp, the cottage,camping, visiting my cousins, horseback riding, swimming in the creek, Disco.
What kind of movies do you like?
– Comedy and romance and 1800’s themed.
What is your favorite animal?
What is your favorite season?
– Fall, I like the crisp cool air and multi-coloured leaves.
What is your favorite body part?
– My bald head.
What was the funniest thing you’ve ever seen?
– A pickle stuck to a wall in McDonald’s.
What is the weirdest ritual your family has?
_ The Daily Kiss: we make sure to dive down to the bottom of the pool and kiss it every day.
What is your favorite dog breed?
What is your favorite holiday?
What is your weakness?
– chocolate, being impatient, my bad temper.
What is your biggest regret?
– Too many to name.
What makes you mad?
-Waiting in line, when people let their dogs pee on our lawn, people that aren’t reliable or on time, animal rights freaks, enviro nazis, sin being glorified.
What expression do you like?
– Comparing glamourizing sin to chocolate coated shit: it’s still shit(and distasteful) underneath no matter how you dress it up, and it doesn’t change what it is.