1.Where was your last vacation?
– the Caribbean.
2. Who is your secret crush?
3. One thing no one knows about you:
– I was molested by a relative as a kid.
4. Embarrassing habit:
– I bite my fingernails.
5. You are totally terrified of:
– losing my kids.
6. What’s the first thing you have to have in the mornings?
7. If you had a theme song what would it be?
-“We’re Not Gonna Take It” by Twisted Sister.
8. If you weren’t a mother you would be…..
-I have no idea;it’s all I’ve ever wanted to be; I’ve never wanted to be anything else.
9. Your friends think you are…..
– paranoid,and my life has made me that way.
10. Your guilty pleasure:
-reading the gossip celebrity tabloids!
11. What made you sad this week?
– reading about an 11 YR old in an orphanage, how the older boys beat him up and stole his things, how no one visited him or came for him, how there was no love in the orphanage, how lonely he was, how he cried himself to sleep every night; it just broke my heart.
12. What made you mad this week?
– that the 16 YR old is basically a freeloader; that my mother gives her15$ a week allowance and all she does is cut the grass twice a month and the 13 YR old does 6 chores a WEEK and gets 20$,and then she sneers, “It’s MY $ and I’ll do what I WANT with it!” even though they’re still MY kids but as usual *I* have no say, no power, control ,or authority in my own home or over my own kids,and what I say, and my opinion, doesn’t matter or count.
13. What are you looking forward to?
– going to the CNE (The “Ex”) next week.
14. What do you think is unjust?
– Lance Armstrong losing his title and awards for supposedly using performance-enhancing drugs even though he always tested clean. I think it’s just haters that are jealous and want to discredit and destroy him. It’s unfair and it’s not right.
15. What do you find most annoying about summer?
– that it’s almost over, wasps, and that it’s hotter inside than outside and that you have to go outside to cool down; it’s so sweltering hot in our house! I’m so hot the sweat pours down my face and my shirt gets soaking wet!
16. What is something you don’t like?
– lace; I think it looks tacky and cheap, like something that belongs in a bordello.
17. What’s the most interesting thing that happened this week?
– the rednecks next door had a bunch of other losers over and they were all swilling beer and a guy and his girlfriend has this huge screaming fight, loudly yelling and swearing and calling eachother vile names outside for the entire street to see, showing everyone their business.
18. What most surprised you this week?
– our son, who’s a university Honour’s student, missed his train to come visit us!He got the time wrong and it left an HR earlier than he thought and he missed it so he has to take the next one out the next morning!
19. What’s your happiest childhood memory?
– going to camp.
20. What’s your worst childhood memory?
-being bullied in school.