– To have lots and to have little.
– To be thin and to be fat.
– To have long hair and to be bald.
– To not have any kids and to have lots of kids.
– To not have any worries and to have nothing but worry.
– To not have to worry about money and to struggle.
– To have a good friend and to be betrayed.
– To be in love and to be rejected(by the ones that I loved.)
– To be young and to be middle-aged.
– To have good health and to be in poor health.
– To do well in school and to do badly in school(math!)
– To be pale(in winter) and to be dark( in summer.)
– To have hope and to be hopeless.
– To be happy and to be devastated.
-To like where I’ve lived and to hate where I live.
– To be fearless and to live in fear.
– To love and to be unloved.