I have always said what I think, have had strong opinions, been controversial,never gone along with the crowd, never been afraid to speak my mind or be different, and do and say what I want, Political Correctness be damned, and if it offends people and they don’t like it, that’s their problem. I don’t know if it has to do with my Asperger’s (I don’t censor myself) my big mouth, my being opinionated, my strong beliefs, or just not caring what other people think, or a combination, but for what it’s worth, here are my thoughts on:
– It’s murder, plain and simple. No matter what you call it, rename it or try to play it down, it’s the killing of innocent pre-born babies, plain and simple.
– The Bible is VERY clear on that. It’s a sin and God calls it an “abomination”. It goes against the natural law and the natural order.Two people of the same sex cannot procreate.
3. Birth control:
– It is wrong and the ultimate act of selfishness as it removes the procreative ability out of the sex act which God designed it for. It’s really quite simple: if you don’t want to get pregnant, then don’t have sex!
4. Same-sex “marriage”.
– I don’t agree with it because God ordained marriage to be a sacred sacrament between one man and one woman. I think for legal purposes same-sex couples should be granted civil unions instead so they have the same legal rights and benefits under the law( such as insurance, inheritence and property rights, etc.) but it’s NOT a “marriage” in the eyes of God.
5. Other religions:
– I think there is some truth in most religions and that there are many different paths to God. I don’t believe that there is just ONE “right” religion to the exclusion of all others.
– Abhorrent and despicable. It doesn’t matter what colour your skin is, what religion you are, what nationality you are, where you’re from,what language you speak, etc. God made ALL people equal.
– Inhuman and evil. People should NOT be “owned” by other people. People are not chattel, or property, to be bought and sold.
– Generally I am wary of it and see it merely as buying and selling children and many kids are snatched from good families under the false accusations of “abuse.” I only think it’s ok if they are true orphans; that is, both parents really are dead and they don’t have any other family, but too often they are taken from good homes and sold to rich people, generally who are just too lazy to have their own kids.
– There are times where it is needed, such as when people are down on their luck, in hard times, have lost their job, etc. but should only be used as a temporary measure. The problem is when it becomes a way of life for generations and people become lazy and live free off the State.
10. Legalization of marijuana:
– Not a good idea as it is often a stepping-stone to “harder” drugs. It may not be as harmful as other drugs( such as cocaine, heroin, etc.) but that doesn’t mean that it’s harmless.
11. US imminent invasion of Syria:
– Syria doesn’t need more war, violence, and killing, and the people it will harm the most are the Syrians who have already suffered enough. I agree something needs to be done but not military action, which will only enrage the Assad regime even more. His gov’t needs to be ousted but not thru an invasion.
– I don’t agree with farming your kids off to strangers or the State to raise. Why even HAVE kids if you can’t even be bothered to look after them?
13. Public school:
– Nothing more than gov’t training centres where kids are brainwashed and indoctrinated with political and other propaganda the State wants them to mindlessly follow without question, not to mention the increasing problems with violence, guns, gangs, drugs, sex, peer pressure,bullying, bad influences, etc.
14. The death penalty:
– Murder is murder and murder is a sin. Besides, I think criminals suffer MORE if they rot in jail for YRS. If they die now it’s over.
15. Legalizing euthanasia:
– Euthanasia is murder. No matter how you look at it, murder is always a sin. You can’t decide when someone should die. That’s up to God.
16. Gun control:
– Gun violence is out of hand(esp. in USA) and needs to be stopped. People’s rights to live in safety is more important than gun rights. There’s no reason for ordinary citizens to go around carrying guns and acting like vigilantes and militia. This isn’t the Wild West. There needs to be stricter gun laws and whatever it takes to get the guns off the streets.
– It is depraved and a plague on society.
– It’s become like some sort of radical cult. It drives me nuts!
– They don’t want equal rights( which they already have under the law) but they want SPECIAL rights. All this “girl power” crap is a bunch of baloney.
– One of society’s biggest ills. It causes even more damage than smoking yet is overlooked.
– We have 6 girls and 5 boys.
– Our oldest turns 24 later this YR and our youngest is 6.
– In December is our 25th anniversary.
– My hubby and I met at the YMCA.
– We have homeschooled the kids exclusively.
– We live in the country but not on a farm.
– Our house has 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
– We don’t have any pets.
– We currently have 7 kids still living at home.
– Our oldest 2 kids both graduated university this YR.
– Our second-oldest lives and works in Japan.
– Only 2 of the kids have never had trips to the ER for accidents,mishaps, or medical issues.(Others have been more than once!)
– All of the kids except for the youngest have travelled overseas .
– I was 22 when I had my first baby and 40 when I had my last.
– My oldest and youngest are both boys.
– We do at least 2 loads of laundry a day.
– The kids do activities incl. Cadets, gymnastics, piano lessons, sewing class, ju-jitsu, and church youth group.
– All of the kids have blue eyes.
– My first labour was 24 HRS long.
– I had Obstetric Cholestasis with my last child.
– Our now 15 YR old had leukemia when he was 7.
– We had a house fire 17 YRS ago.
– We have an inground pool in the backyard.
– All of the kids have chores as part of their allowance.
– At the end of June we have an After School Party every YR.
– We are pro-life.
– All of the kids are single births; no twins.
– All of the kids are home-grown and home-made; none are adopted.
– I came close to needing a blood transfusion after having my 3rd child.
– I have hemmoraging and other complications with all my labours, which are always long and arduous.
– The older kids are all taller than I am.(I’m 5’6)
– None of the kids are married and none have even had boyfriends or girlfriends yet; they are concentrating on their education and careers first.
– My hubby was the only boyfriend I ever had.
– We shop for food European market style; picking up items every day (as opposed to a big shopping once a week or so)
– We wash dishes by hand even though we do have a dishwasher(as it always blows a fuse, and the electricity costs too much to run it.)
– I always wanted to have home births but due to my complications and high risk was never able to.
– I breastfed my kids.
2 dry cups pasta (shells or elbow macaroni are really good for this recipe)
1 15-16 oz jar of a GOOD Alfredo sauce
1-2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chunked
1/2 cup chicken broth
5 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (one 8 oz bag)
1-1/2 tsp minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350*.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
In medium bowl, combine pasta, Alfredo sauce, cooked chicken, chicken broth, shredded Parmesan cheese and mix well.
Grease 9×13 baking dish.
Pour chicken mixture into baking dish.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.