– A Facebook friend told me to “Do something nice for myself”. I still don’t know yet what that will be, but it’s good advice. I’ll think of something.
LAST THING I WATCHED ON TV:
– The news.
LAST TIME I DANCED:
– Today, in the kitchen, listening to a Bob Marley song.
LAST THING I ATE:
– Cheese tortellini with pesto sauce.
LAST MOMENT OF BLISS:
– The donair I ate on my birthday. It was heavenly!
LAST THING I LOST:
– My mind, and I don’t think I’ll ever find it.
THE LAST PERSON I KISSED:
– My 10 YR old.
THE LAST TIME I WAS SICK:
– Just before Christmas: I had a raging stomach virus! It was NASTY!!
THE LAST THING THAT MADE ME LAUGH:
– The 10 YR old was playing an online game and she won a prize she said she would…it was the SAME thing she’d already won 5 times before! It was hilarious! We both just roared laughing at the impossibility and absurdity of it!
THE LAST TIME I WAS HAPPY:
THE LAST PERSON I TALKED TO ONLINE:
– An old classmate from grade 10.
THE LAST THING THAT MADE ME SMILE:
– When I came out of church and I saw it was snowing.
THE LAST THING THAT GOT ME MAD:
– When the kids were throwing cushions around in the livingroom.
THE LAST TIME I CRIED:
– When my family ruined Christmas dinner by being uncultured losers.
THE LAST PLACE I’VE BEEN TO:
– The Caribbean.
THE LAST CONCERT I’VE BEEN TO:
THE LAST KIND OF CHIPS I’VE HAD:
– Sweet chili heat.
THE LAST SONG I LISTENED TO:
– “Buffalo Soldier” by Bob Marley.