-1. I Ate:
– A brownie.
2. I was sad about:
– Hearing actor Philip Seymour Hoffman died of a drug overdose.
3. I did:
– Go to church.
4. I saw( movie):
– I forgot the name but it was about a bunch of famous people at a party at actor James Franco’s house when the Apocalypse hit.
5. I saw on TV (show):
– “Criminal Minds.”
6. That got me mad:
– I couldn’t view a video because it wasn’t available in this location; this happens alot; you can’t get videos in this country as they’re blocked.
7. That made me laugh:
– A funny picture that the 10 YR old drew of someone biting someone’s face.
8. I want to do before I die:
– Get a Chihuahua.
9. I learned that was interesting:
– That Muslims shave their pubic hair off ( I honestly never knew that! You learn something new every day!)
10. Kind of chips I had:
– Pringles sour cream and onion.
11. I had for dinner:
– Grilled cheese.
12. I did before this:
-Watch the news.
13. I did outside:
– Throw bread crusts out to the squirrels and birds.
14. I went to the hospital for:
– My stomach pain.
15. I did with the kids:
16. That happened to me that was embarrassing:
– The 10 YR old said I “smelled like ‘rude-part'”.
17. I saw that was cute:
– A photo of a baby polar bear cub.
18. I saw that was ugly:
– My face in the mirror.
19. I do before bed:
– Say my prayers.
20. I did with my favourite person:
– Kissed her.