– BBQ peanuts.
2.Something that would never happen:
– Me waking up one day and deciding all of a sudden that I don’t like hippos anymore.
3. The last time you got scolded?
– Yesterday by my hubby. He didn’t pick me up after church and I had to walk home in the 31 C heat and I could hardly breathe so when I saw him I yelled, “FUCKER!” for leaving me there but I didn’t know he was on the phone with work and they heard me and yelled at him but it served him right for making me walk home! It took me 30 minutes too until I was able to catch my breath and breathe normally again.
4. Finish this sentence: “The first thing I do when I get home is————.”
– Pick up my excited dog and gather him into my arms as he’s always so eager to see me and greet me; he misses me so much whenever I leave.
5. Who was your celeb crush in high school?
– Rick Springfield.
6. If you could learn one random skill, what would it be?
– Fly a plane.
7. Do you think of yourself as a morning or evening person?
– Morning for sure. I’m up early and I go to bed early. I can’t stay up late anymore.
8. What’s your fave. item of clothing and why?
– I like “Hippie” Bo-Ho styles; long flowing gauze skirts and “Peasant” blouses; they’re so comfy, free-flowing and funky.
9. How would your closest friends describe you?
– Outspoken, religious, off-beat, anarchist, weird.
10. What is currently the most-played song in your playlist?
– Anything from Bob Marley.
11. If you had a time machine would you travel into the past or the future?
– The past as then I could go back and re-live all the happy times.
12. What’s your spirit animal?
– A hippo of course!! Like me they are also fat, and love the water and laying in the sun.
13. What’s your number-one must-have product?
– Noxzema cream. I use it to clean my face but also to ease the pain of sunburns.
14. What items do you always carry in your purse?
– Tampons, lip balm, coins for pop machine or pay phone, health card, credit card,, cough candy.
15. What was your biggest beauty blunder?
– Either putting “Sun-In” in my hair in the 80’s( it turned it all “brassy”) or shaving off my eyebrows.
16. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
– Shaved my head bald.
17. Name something you have accomplished:
– Playing the violin and learning Sign Language.
18. What is something no one knows about you?
– I have to shave my face as in the summer I get these blonde “fuzzy” hairs along my jawline and side of my face.
19. Song that best describes you and your life:
“Wildflower” by Skylark.
20. Something interesting about you:
– I’ve never had a cellphone and have no desire to get one. I wouldn’t know how to use the damn thing,anyway.