1. What’s your weakness when it comes to food?
- Chocolate all the way! It’s my fave. food and the one thing I crave whenever I get a craving!
2. What brings you the most joy?
- My dog Buddy, being outside, sitting out in the sun.
3. What about your appearance have you learned to accept over the YRS?
- That I’m ugly, that I’m always going to BE ugly,and that it’s never going to change.
4.How do you define beauty?
- Clear, radiant, sun-kissed skin, shiny hair, sparkling eyes, nice smile.
5. What have you learned about love?
- Love is where you find it.
6. The first time you wore make-up:
- When my glamourous older cousin put the pearly pink nail polish on me when I was around 6 or 7 or so.
7. What is the strangest thing that you’ve seen lately?
- When the 18 YR old threw a perfectly good piece of pizza onto the roof!
8. What is the coolest thing you’ve seen lately?
- My friend S (ever since grade 6) was interviewed on the Toronto TV news.
9. What was the best thing that happened to you lately?
- I lost 4 pounds in 2 days on my new diuretic!
10. Last gift you gave:
- Rawhide chewie bones to Buddy for his birthday.
11. Last thing you lost:
- My mind.
12. Last thing you borrowed:
- The 14 YR old’s mascara.
13. Last compliment you got:
- When someone in church told me the kids were well behaved.
14. When do you feel the most beautiful?
- When I’m all nice and tanned.
15. What’s the nicest thing anyone’s said to you?
- When I was a kid and my aunt was being mean to me and my grandmother came and sat in the closet with me.
16. What’s your beauty secret?
- Washing and moisturizing my face twice a day: morning when I wake up and at night before bed.
17. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever seen?
- A pickle stuck to a wall at McDonald’s, and a fox taking a shit at a golf course with the golfers totally oblivious.