You’re not going to believe this (because I still don’t!) my mother was nice to me! She even did something nice for me! She brought me this bouquet of sunflowers she knows are my faves. she was out and bought them at the grocery store. I LOVE them, and I’m just speechless too because it’s so unlike her! I put them in a vase in the livingroom, where I often am, so I can see them, but also where others are so they can enjoy them,too. It made me happy getting these, seeing them, and every time I look at them, and they’re such joyful, cheery flowers, sort of how like my spirit was, before it broke, before the light went out. I hope to have them at my funeral,too.They can symbolize how I’ll blossom in Heaven, as well! Tall, confident, blooming, beautiful, cheerful, happy, radiant, bright…
The 10 YR old also walked in and seeing Buddy and I he huffed, Ugh! Ugly mother and her stupid dog! and walked out, and another time I invited him to come swim with me and he spat,You’re stupid ! Shut-up! when a simple No, or even nicer, No, thank you would do, and my hubby hear everything yet he said nothing ( a better man would have scolded the child, Don’t you talk to your mother like that!) and when I told him, See? This is what I mean and what I get all the time! all he said was It’s over!… except it’s not over; I have to put up with this shit every single day.
As for 3 of the kids proudly celebrating that they “broke” me, friends I’d told about it responded by saying:
- The kids must have learned that crap from my hubby (RIGHT< THERE!)
- They would beat their ass and smart mouth
- I should emancipate them
- I should take them to court for abuse
- Abuse is illegal( both physical and emotional)
- I should get them out of my life
- That I deserve better
- That they need to be punished
- I should have a restraining order in place
- If the kids disrespect me then I should show their belongings the same respect that they show me
- That the kids’ future relationships and marriages won’t last as if they don’t respect their mother they won’t respect anyone else
I think it’s unanimous…..we can all agree on:
my kids are assholes!