1. I had my first child at age 22 and my last(or at least I THINK he’s my last…) at age 40.
2. I played in mud puddles in potholes of parking lots as a kid.
3. I like the smell of markers,Play-Doh,Vapo-Rub, and plastic.
4. During the Great Depression in the 1930’s my grandmother saw a guy jump off a building, plunging to his death.
5. My favourite pizza toppings are mushroom and green pepper.
6. The only way I would drink milk as a kid is if I put chocolate “Quick” powder in it.
7. I have been to 3 continents(so far.)
8. I hate fish.
9. I prefer smooth peanut butter to crunchy.
10. I plan to do missionary work in Africa once all the kids are grown up and leave home.
11. I wear a Q-Ray bracelet for fashion purposes.
12. I have seen rabid dogs fighting.
13. I have been to Universal Studios in California.
14. Calamine lotion reminds me of my childhood.
15. Easter lilies smell like Froot Loops cereal.
16. I have seen a calf being born.
17. Sour cream + onion chips are my favourite flavour.
18. I have been to 6 schools.
19. I have been a patient in an ambulance.
20. The longest I’ve ever had my hair is down to my waist.
21. I have used bleaching cream on my freckles.
22. I don’t like pickles but I do like pickle flavoured chips.
23. I like to use natural sea sponges in my bath.
24. I like small orange roses.
25. I have never used an eye-lash curler.