I have been challenged to put down 5 things I like about….
5 things I like about:
Now this is extremely hard for someone like me with no self-esteem whatsoever,and who always wishes I was someone else instead, but here goes….
1. I have a strong faith in God.
2.I am pro-life.
3.I am always open to offering new life.
4.I’m not racist.
5. I am unique.
5 things I like about….my childhood:
1. Spending time with my aunts, uncles,and cousins.
2. Camp every summer.
3. Having fun with friends.
4.Eating all I want and never getting fat.
5. My grandmother’s garden.
5 things I like about…..my hubby:
1. He wanted lots of kids and a stay-at-home wife.
2.He has strong values and morals.
3. We share the same religious and political beliefs.
4. He’s smart.
5. He supports homeschooling.
5 things I like about…..my Church:
1. It’s the ONLY Church founded by Jesus and NOT by men!
2. The rich Liturgy.
5. Guardian angels.
5 things I REGRET:
1. I was an only child growing up.
2.I didn’t have a stay-at-home mother.
3. Not being pretty.
4. Not having a father around.
5. Missing out on so much in life….