– I’ve been growing my hair out for 2 months now and it’s long enough now I can spike it up at the top and the 17 YR old calls it a “Lesbian Haircut.”
– The 17 YR old and the 7 YR old were fighting, which the 7 YR old started( as usual) but of course the 7 YR old got away with it( as always) because my mother and hubby pamper, over-indulge and spoil him and he KNOWS it too and hid behind my mother and gave his brother a big smirking grin.
– The 11 YR old set a timer so she’ll automatically send herself an e-mail in exactly a YR’s time; sending herself a letter in the future.
– One of my cousins has kidney trouble now due to his diabetes and is on dialysis and will need a transplant.
– I heard on the news some guy lost 125 pounds!If I lost that much there wouldn’t be much of me LEFT and certainly not enough to survive.
-A blog I read her cancer’s getting worse and it’s spreading everywhere: in her bones, all her vertebrae, her pancreas, etc. and it doesn’t look like she has much hope of survival now and it’s so sad as she desperately WANTS to live and keeps trying so hard, yet I DON’T want to live and wish I could die….I just wish there was some way that we could “trade”; that I could make a “deal” with God where I could somehow “exchange” my life for hers….
– I saw blood in the snow, and Buddy licks snow that’s been peed on by other dogs; like a dog version of a Sno-cone!
– I heard about someone who just moved here from Jamaica and I can’t understand WHY she’d move from a tropical paradise to a shit-hole place like THIS, and esp. in the worst of winter!She’ll soon learn what she’s heard about Canada is all just propaganda and lies.
– A neighbour put their Christmas tree out the front of their house and now there’s so much snow out there it’s completely buried and you can’t even see it anymore!
– My hubby starts his new job today and of everyone in his group at his former job he’s the ONLY one who’s been able to find work so far yet, more proof yet again that God’s always looked after us.
– I have no doubt that God’s always taken care of us, warned us, guided us, and protected us, so it makes it even extra harder for me to try and understand why I struggle so much; why despite all He’s done for us there’s still never been any respite for me. Am I being punished for something?