TEN THINGS GOD WON’T ASK ON THAT DAY:
1. God won’t ask what kind of car you drove. He’ll ask how many people you drove who didn’t have transportation.
2. God won’t ask the square footage of your house, He’ll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won’t ask about the clothes you had in your closet, He’ll ask how many you helped to clothe.
4. God won’t ask what your highest salary was. He’ll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.
5. God won’t ask what your job title was. He’ll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God won’t ask how many friends you had. He’ll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won’t ask in what neighbourhood you lived, He’ll ask how you treated your neighbours.
8. God won’t ask about the colour of your skin, He’ll ask about the content of your character.
9. God won’t ask why it took you so long to seek salvation; He’ll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven and not to the gates of hell.
10. God won’t ask your reactions to this message, He already knows your decision. (Edited by me)
“Vanity of vanities.” says the Preacher, All is vanity. Eccl 12:8.
It’s not how long you live but how well. Ponder over this.
Blessings to you. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year